Joining Hands. Loving People. Changing Lives.
|TOGETHER|, formerly known as LoveRI, is a movement of churches in Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts that is devoted to actively loving our communities and the individuals in them and to sharing the message of Jesus Christ.
We commit to pray and work together so that southeastern New England churches, individually, congregationally, and cooperatively, practice a lifestyle of praying, caring, and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ.
Oversight for |TOGETHER| is provided by a board of directors, who affirm their agreement with the following doctrinal statement of the National Association of Evangelicals:
· We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
· We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
· We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
· We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
· We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
· We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
· We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Meet the Board
Peter Atkin, President
Pastor, Living Hope Christian Church in North Kingstown
George Barclay, Vice President
Pastor, Norwood Baptist Church in Warwick
David Gadoury, Executive Director (as of 8/1/2017)
Formerly, Lead Pastor at Cranston Christian Fellowship in Cranston
Jevon Chan, Director
Real Estate and Renewable Energy Developer
John Gibson, Director
Founding Pastor, Heritage Christian Fellowship in Warwick
Allison Lugar, Secretary/Treasurer
Wife, Mom and group leader at Southpointe Christian Church in Warwick.
|TOGETHER| also maintains membership with Mission America and keeps in contact with other cities nationwide who are serving their communities with similar networks of churches.
|TOGETHER| receives funding through grants and donations by churches & individuals. Would you like to partner with us?
Contact David (at) togetheratg.org for sponsorship opportunities or Donate Now
Ed Pichett, Director
Pastor, Graceway Community Church in Middletown